Monday, April 20, 2009

hello, spring!

Just a quick post this month....

Here is a full family photo, taken during our Passover trip to Portland, OR. By some miracle, all of us are facing the camera!


And then I've got a long, long overdue photo of a sweater I finished April 2008. It is the Norah Gaughan ballet wrap pattern from a somewhat recent issue of Interweave Knits. Turns out that the pattern is available at the Interweave Store. It is the first sweater I made for myself. I used the yarn listed in the pattern, but in a different color.


I may as well post one more photo that shows the nursing sweater I just finished this April. It's a nursing sweater from Louisa Harding's Natural Knits for Babies and Moms: Beautiful Designs Using Organic Yarns. I did not use an organic yarn, and the buttons I chose make it look kind of like a marching band uniform. But it works wonderfully as a nursing sweater!



~jkg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love the sweaters!! and the family photo : )