Friday, January 30, 2009


A short, sweet post, just to (finally) show off (sort-of) a sweater I made for Matea. I finished it a good month or two ago, so it's even smaller for her now than in the photos. Oh well. Perhaps the next baby will get a little more use out of it....

A little about the project: it's from one of the Debbie Bliss books (too lazy to find and give the details now). I used Stork Knit yarn (also too lazy for the details), suggested by my knit guru and sister, best known as Imo Kim. This was supposed to have a little tie instead of a button closure, but I forgot to leave a whole in the side seam for the tie to go through, so my guru schooled me in the way of the button.

Next post should be the blanket I made for Matea... got to take some decent photos of it first, though.

~jkg

No comments: